Banner 468

Monday, April 11, 2011

How to Add a Chat up in Empathy

0 comments
 

Lately I get a new toy, LINUX UBUNTU ..!. After all this time I heard about this operating system, only now I also use ubuntu memberani myself, because I'm really late to hell .. hehehe also use ubuntu because of the demands of the course instructor for the operating system II, but who would have thought because of my professors even so cinlok ama whose name is ubuntu.!

Instead of writing this the more I digress, I was back to the title alone. I use Ubuntu Ubuntu Kormic Koala, has been directly added to a chat application that is empathy so do not bother anymore to install pidgin.

Empathy itself is mensuport chat IM, Jabber, Gmail, MSN, IRC, etc.. Unfortunately for our own facebook chat application that it should be added.

how:

1. download plugin facebook 
http://pidgin-facebookchat.googlecode.com/files/pidgin-facebookchat-1.63.deb

2. install plugin, live in double-click it will be directly installed in the next tingggal aja

3. delete files in a terminal type: sudo rm / usr / share / Telepathy / managers / haze.manager

4. restart his empathy

5. His empathy is open select edit-acounts - add - add new section select the input facebook username + password

6. wait a few minutes ...... and BRAVOOO ....!! 've come deh temen2 our facebook in empathy

7. let chatting ria: D

Leave a Reply